Friday, May 29, 2009

The tests for live brain activity were inconclusive

Yesterday, upon returning to my home after a long and weary day of work, I pushed open the door to my house and was immediately beset with the strangest sound. For a moment it seemed like Roscoe had a little canine friend over for an afternoon visit.

Except this wasn't a normal little friend because his barking was measured, repetitive and sounded more like BA BA BA over and over again.

Strange.






I rounded the corner and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but...



my man, my possessed dog, and a LOT of electrical wires.






Intrigued, I sauntered forward to investigate. Turns out the ear doctor had been sitting perfectly still for 2 hours testing is own brain waves.

Nothing to see here...just a typical afternoon at our house...

3 comments:

Becca said...

There are so many things I'd like to add to this entry, but I limit it to this...you have no hope, your offspring will be mad scientists! The second photo from the bottom says it all!

Unknown said...

Haha, I love it, especially Roscoe the possessed dog! Too bad we didn't get a chance to test our brain waves when we were there.

mosey (kim) said...

Chuckled my way through this...I think your husband and mine would get along.

(and are you buying that last Denver house? You MUST. The bannisters on those stairs alone would make me want to live there...)