Friday, January 18, 2008

Dear neighbors who share a wall with us,

So sorry about the loud music both last night and this morning.

No, we don't usually listen to Black Magic Woman by Santana at 7:15 am on Friday mornings.

We got Guitar Hero III and have been playing so much that our eyes are like dried out little raisins in our faces. While playing the game we find ourselves so intense about the music that we forget to blink. 4 minutes of no blinking does a number on even our rock star eyes. The result? They water. Combine that effect with the deep rapture we feel while rockin out and there isn't a dry eye in our house.

So, despite the freely flowing tears down our faces, we play through the pain. Our souls are dedicated to rock and we just cannot stop.

Thanks for your understanding,


Katie and ear doctor






PS the kitty littler you put outside your front door stinks and should be taken down to the dumpster ASAP. Do it, or we will have to rock you like a hurricane. Consider yourselves warned.

4 comments:

Anth said...

I've got to get me some Guitar Hero. Everyone seems to be in love with it.

Courtney said...

Kyle and I got a Wii for Christmas... I think we are both suffering from carpel tunnel syndrome already.

My old roommate had guitar hero... I once stayed up till midnight all by myself, rockin out till my arms were sore.

Games are good.

The Barkers said...

I L-O-V-E Guitar Hero III!!! Except the Live in Japan segment on hard career mode. That is where I am. And I hate it. I can't even here the tune or beat and I hate it. So now we download new songs on xbox Live and it rocks!! Perhaps someday we can battle!!!

Anonymous said...

I believe it's Black MAGIC Woman ... but the other sounds like it rocks too!!