Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dear Ear Doctor,

Thank you so much for stopping by the grocery store on your way home last night to pick up the feta. As you know, I hate going to the grocery store and it means a lot that you're willing to go there for me. Also, the flowers you brought home for me are beautiful!

Sorry for being mean to you about the movie last night. You were right. I want to see Juno very badly, so having to see it from the front row would have been very annoying. It's better to save the free passes your parents got us for Christmas for a time we can actually enjoy the movie without craning our necks.

Lastly, thanks for taking the Christmas tree to the recycling center this morning. I know it was probably a pain to lug that dried out old thing down the three flights of stairs and into the bed of your truck at 6:45 in the morning.

Can't wait to see you tonight!

Love,

Wifey

6 comments:

poodle said...

juno is HILARIOUS!!! you will laugh until you cry.

Katharina said...

Just another perspective...
I, too was jonesing to see Juno, but I must have missed whatever everybody else saw. 30 minutes into it, I'd had enough of the poor language and outright crude dialogue. For the first time ever, I walked out of a movie. {And no, I'm decidedly not a prude.} Hope your experience is better than mine!

cropstar said...

you are so sweet! your husband is lucky to have someone who appreciates the big and little things.

i looooved juno. loved it! so hilarious and sweet.

poodle said...

yeah, the first thirty minutes i almost walked out, too. but i AM decidedly a prude. but after that, it started getting REALLY funny and not so dirty anymore.

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie-
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I have a wedding gift with your name on it on my fridge for the past 6 months , with a return to sender stamp. Could you send me an email with your current address?

James Ayers

Katie said...

I don't have your current email I don't think. Mine is katie.cardon@gmail.com