Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Good News

Just so that you all can share in my awesome feeling this morning I wanted to make a list of everything that is putting a bounce in my step.

  1. I just got my grades from last semester and got a 4.0. How awesome is that?!?!?!
  2. Tomorrow the ear doctor and I are leaving for a long weekend in California. We are spending one day at Disneyland and two up in Santa Barbara. I've never been up to SB before and I'm really excited. We're going for a friend's wedding and I know it is going to be amazing.
  3. My roommate and I are really getting along well right now. That makes such a difference.
  4. Last night I hosted a pretty amazing dinner party...so good there were no leftovers at all.
  5. The flowers I planted in my front yard last week are taking root and looked beautiful when I left for work this morning.
  6. I got a really awesome surprise for the ear doctor that I know he is going to love.
  7. I'm thinking about going home to Washington for Memorial Day because I found out that both my brother's family and my sister and her husband are going. If I go then the whole family will be together, which doesn't happen nearly as often as I'd like.

That's all. Pretty awesome, huh!?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That IS awesome :) And congrats on the 4.0, smarty pants!!